16 September 2022
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer (Application) to provide subject matter expertise around technical infrastructure for the various domains in Application Infrastructure Operations, Network, ICT Security, Cloud and Desktop.
He/She will need to work with various application teams to onboard their business applications onto their cloud infrastructure environment and in support of various digital transformation activities.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Electronics Engineering;
- Have atleast 3 years to 5 years of professional working experience in architecture design & solutioning and/or IT operations capabilities in supporting on-premise or Cloud Infrastructure domains;
- Good experience in Cloud Computing platforms ( AWS, Azure, Google Cloud );
- Experience in deploying and managing IT infrastructure systems with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef;
- Good experience and knowledge in IT Infrastructure and capable to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification;
- Certification in Architecture, DevOps or System Administration / SysOps;
- Part of the infrastructure team to upkeep, strengthen and build new infrastructure services, in tandem with ongoing or new cloud and digital adoption goals;
- Drive, monitor and oversee Application Infrastructure services and assign resources to ensure smooth operations;
- Review, support and endorse infrastructure architecture, infrastructure resource planning, infrastructure performance and system hosting environment focusing on Hardware Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage and Backup in support of new application systems;
- Provide project security advisory and ensure overall compliance to security policies in the areas of Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- As the Project Manager – accountable for the timely and smooth execution of the digital projects by providing periodic updates to management.
- Collaborate with other services teams to facilitate and deliver sector-wide application services.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.