15 September 2022
Our client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to lead and deliver high visibility application development projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related discipline;
- Minimum 4- 5 years of relevant work experience in Java based enterprise application development and microservices development;
- Strong hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technologies i.e. Struts, Spring, Hibernate, REST APIs;
- Possess strong database skills in PL/SQL;
- Experienced in the end-to-end SDLC from development, testing, debugging, implementing and maintenance;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in UNIX and Linux;
- Experience in DXC suite software;
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes container;
- Scrum/Agile certification.
- Be a part of a team to design, develop, and deliver solutions in a cross functional scrum team;
- Involved in development and enhancement of applications;
- Work closely with Architects to review designs as well as solutioning discussions;
- Guide and mentor junior developers and provide technical guidance and leadership;
- Code and provide systems support, SIT, UAT and participate in all software development life cycle;
- Provide innovative technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Making proactive improvements to within the platform to meet stakeholder expectations.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.