15 September 2022
Looking for Operation Manager to develop, enhance and operate a Network Information System ( NIS ) running on Amazon (AWS) Cloud and associated data related processing and related software applications.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in Amazon ( AWS ) Cloud Computing include S3, EC2 and Lambda;
- At least 3 years of code development using Python, Scale, R with structured / non-structured database;
- Good understanding in container tools, data analytics and data visualization;
- Good knowledge and expertise on Wi-Fi technologies;
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems include scripting / command languages such as Bash;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse group of stakeholders;
- Self-driven, resourceful, tech savvy and results oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and conversation).
- Certifications in Cloud Networking.
- Responsible to develop, enhance, maintain the Network Information System (NIS), running on AWS Cloud include application code development, deployment and maintenance;
- Collaborate with telecommunications operators to operate and enable wireless broadband access to users in a standardized and sustainable manner;
- Coordinate and manage interactions and communications (enquiries, FAQ, marketing, etc.) with telecom network operations including problem/issue resolutions;
- Involved in generate data insights and reports related to Network Information System (NIS) programs, function and usage;
- Liaise with key stakeholders and industry players (both public & private), to understand the possible gaps in telecom networks and identify suitable solutions to address them;
- Work with telecom network operators and industry partners to develop and implement the new solutions and standards;
- Provide advice to stakeholders with respect to best practices, guidelines, references and help them adopt the new policies;
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects or new researches;
- As Project Manager – to assist in the deployment of the fixes/releases and problem/issue resolution required.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.