15 September 2022
Our client is looking for a Cybersecurity Manager to plan, design and conduct cyber incident simulation exercises for clients from a consultancy standpoint.
- A recognized University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years in information security or incident response;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity solutions and situational awareness in the cybersecurity area;
- Good experience in cyber threat hunting, vulnerability assessments, malware and digital forensic analysis;
- Practical and relevant knowledge in various Information Security Domains;
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest developments in cyber services capabilities and hacker methodology;
- Familiar with managing a project budget and able to balance between quality client outcomes, expected timeframes and being on budget;
- Collaborate effectively with various levels of internal stakeholders to build effective, productive working relationships;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GREM.
- Involve in planning, designing and conducting cyber incident simulation exercises for clients to improve cyber readiness to detect and respond from potential cyber threats;
- Design realistic, challenging and relevant scenarios to meet client's strategic and operational exercise objectives;
- Provide end to end support for table-top exercises from scheduling, coordinating and conducting meetings, facilitation of exercise and escalating of issues;
- Review stakeholders Cyber Incident Response Plan which integrates with enterprise incident response plan;
- Manage projects and ensure exercise objectives are met.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.