9 September 2022
An exciting opportunity as Project Associate to assist in implementing enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance system within the financial sector.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or any other field;
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites;
- Experience with coordination activities and managing timelines within a project or operational environment;
- Attention to details and ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Good communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Prior experience within Insurance domain;
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance or System Testing will be an advantage;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting will be useful.
- Coordinate and arrange business meetings and discussion;
- Support business users in process changes when new systems are implemented;
- Assist in preparation of documents, maintaining key artefacts and tracking of project status;
- Plan and prepare data for data migration for the project;
- Assist in planning and performing of User Acceptance Testing and regression testing on new systems as well we preparing of test cases and documentations;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.