5 September 2022
Our client is looking for Murex specialist who has rich domain understand in Financial Markets and technically strong in Front Office.
Candidate must have the following skill-set:
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting Financial Markets systems and their interfaces between systems;
- Subject Matter Expert in Murex especially Front Office;
- Experience in MxML exchange, DataMart;
- Strong domain knowledge of FX, MM and Derivatives products;
- Technically competent in UNIX scripting & SQL;
- Ability to deal with Front Office stakeholders;
- Independent and yet a strong team player in global environment;
- Able to maintain positive and pleasant attitude in high pressure environment.
- Agile Certified.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Involved in Murex related change requests, day-to-day coordination, implementations and support;
- Work with traders and other stakeholders to gather and document requirements;
- Conduct impact analysis and propose solutions;
- Liaise with vendors and IT teams on the design, development and ensure delivery of requirements;
- Assist in system integration, data migration and implementation;
- Collaborate with internal technical team/users in investigating, testing and implementing fix to ensure efficient flow of support process;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and automation of recurring tasks.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.