5 September 2022
Seeking for a self-motivated and driven Data Analyst with data analytics experience in a leading bank sector.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the area of Data Analysis;
- Proficient in SQL and Qlik Sense;
- Basic knowledge of Data Quality, Data Security and Master Data Management;
- Maintain strong problem-solving, time management, multi-task and communication skills;
- Fast learner, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Work experience in Banking or Financial industry.
- Support Data Management team by performing data profiling, supporting data mapping specifications, data analysis, data quality check and data reconciliation;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Provide post implementation support, investigating data issues and queries;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and create test scripts for both automated and manual testing;
- Participating in providing support for SIT/UAT.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Natalie Prawiro Ho at email@example.com quoting the job title.