6 September 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Programme Manager to partner with industry leaders to build up the digital technologies and capabilities ecosystem.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 15 years of work experience with 10 years in Program/Project management with excellent working knowledge of structured Project Management approach;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple industries;
- Robust and practical knowledge of project and programme management, governance and audit;
- Strong track record in IT strategy and policy development and implementation;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions (both internal and external), mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Strong communications, consulting, negotiation, and conceptualisation skills;
- Excellent writing, presentation and people engagement skills.
- Background on Business / IT Product development.
- As Programme Lead – charter the various strategies, initiatives, programmes and work plans to drive technology digitalization in various industries;
- Ensure immediate and long-term goals and strategies are align with corporate goals and priorities;
- Chair meetings to obtain updates from the various project stakeholders on scope, timeline and budgets to fine-tune the portfolio of schemes accordingly.
- Overall quality assurance and governance of the integrity of the programme and projects;
- Put in place adequate governance and review procedures, processes and standards;
- Forecast and manage budgets, monitor expenditures/costs/overheads against delivered and realised benefits;
- Establish a sound data collection framework to derive useful insights for programme design and operations;
- Work with different teams to ensure smooth progress and completion of programme implementation on time and within budget;
- Work with Project Managers in managing dependencies and interfaces between projects and resolve any technical and/or operational issues;
- Provide coaching/mentoring to members within each program team to hone their capabilities and retain a motivated and high-performing team;
- Manage third party contributions to the programs;
- Manage program risks and associated mitigation plans;
- Provide regular progress report of all programs to senior management.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.