30 August 2022
Our client is looking for an innovative User Experience (UX) designer who will be involved in the design process of their digital products.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in UI/UX design or production in the digital space
- Experience in managing a team size of up to 5 designers
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile app UI/UX, and experience in designing products across Web and mobile platforms.
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Ability to maintain a high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Familiar with UI prototyping tools i.e. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc
- Subject matter expert and leader in conceptualizing products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand their goals and propose a user-centric approach;
- Create research and design artifacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Lead a team of UX designers;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards;
- Liaise with system developers throughout the SDLC (Agile) to create a design-minded environment and to ensure common understanding;
- Assist product owner in the development of user guides/manuals/ training materials;
- Drive and guide the execution of design vision and consistency across different products and services.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at Srikanth.Ramakrishna@sciente.com quoting the job title.