29 August 2022
We are looking for Threat Hunting Specialist to lead the team in the area of threat analysis and assessment and delivering Cyber Threat Hunting program.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in threat hunting role;
- Good understanding of Malware reverse engineering ;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity solutions and situational awareness in the cybersecurity area;
- Good knowledge of latest cybersecurity threats, hacker methodology, tactics, techniques and procedures;
- Knowledge on security control requirements, technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements and best practices;
- Good communications and emotional intelligence, with the ability to build effective, productive working relationships;
- Assertive and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Experience working in a Security Operation Centre (SOC) environment;
- Relevant GIAC such as GCTI, GREM certifications.
- Design, conceptualize and deliver Cyber Threat Hunting program from end-to-end;
- Perform hands-on threat hunting in coordination with incident response team;
- Conduct of in-depth threat analysis, malware reverse engineering and technology assessment on systems, network and technologies;
- Communicate and present findings/results/reports to stakeholders and recommend solutions;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing in latest cyber security threats and tools;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures;
- Ensure Threat Hunting capabilities are updated from time to time.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.