29 August 2022
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who has a passion for developing high-quality, user-centric web and mobile applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Information System;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in frontend application development;
- Understanding code-deployment workflow and source management tools;
- Experience in design, development, test, and implementation of enterprise applications;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new modern web application technologies stacks;
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Experience in mockup and wireframes using UI Tools (e.g. Figma, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop ),
- Oversee the structure, design and development of web frontend, work seamlessly with the backend capabilities to meet the product objectives;
- Cover the full gamut of frontend work from conceputalization, wireframing to developing and testing;
- Work with Business Users to understand the their pain points, come up with realistic mockups and wireframe, to illustrate, test and iterate;
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analyst to create users stories by providing technical consultancy (to strike a balance between form and function);
- Involved in brainstorming, conceptualization, system design, development and testing of web responsive and mobile applications;
- Work with DevOps team to manage Continuous Integration / Continuous Integration ( CI / CD ) to ensure fast turnaround time and seamless deployments;
- Maintenance, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Be proactive in putting up recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.