21 August 2022
Our client within the financial sector is seeking an experienced Data Delivery Manager to spearhead the digital transformation of their data team by spearheading new initiatives.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Good experience in defining, owning and managing roadmap for the delivery of enterprise solutions;
- Has experience in performing application design, development and implementation;
- Good experience in delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions (e.g. SSIS, Hadoop, Spark);
- Led teams of engineers/analysts in delivering application solutions within a hybrid Cloud environment;
- Delivered applications using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong advocate of sound data standards and ability to challenge status quo with emerging technology and concepts;
- Knowledge of ETL / ELT processes and best practices;
- Familiar with SQL and non-relational databases such as HBase;
- Strong in data management and governance principles.
- Certified in Data & ETL Tools Solutions Architect;
- Certified in Project Management Professional/ Scrum Master;
- Has experience within the financial sector.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and guidance to the development team in designing and delivering new software solutions related to the management of data;
- Provide strategic vision, architecture and roadmap for the enterprise data warehouse platform to ensure alignment to business and technological requirements;
- Evaluate and implement new technologies which could serve to digitally transform operations processes;
- Uphold security and compliance protocols for data exchanges;
- Ensure timely delivery of application services in the data warehouse/data lake space;
- Perform system analysis, design and code reviews to ensure that solutions are maintainable and secure;
- Manage both the BAU and enhancement teams for the delivery of new projects;
- Manage data quality rules, measure and identify gaps for remediation plan;
- Govern referential data and mapping across various systems.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.