19 August 2022
Excellent opportunity for IT Delivery Manager in Compliance to drive the technologies in the leading organization within the Insurance industry.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 12 years of hands on experience in Application Development and Management;
- Strong knowledge on Compliance;
- At least 8 years of experience in Outsourcing, Vendor and Contract Management;
- Strong knowledge and understanding in SDLC models, Waterfall and Agile;
- Excellent knowledge in project management principles and practices;
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building;
- Ability to work with large teams and lead a delivery team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified project management professional;
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Knowledge in Compliance, Risk Management and/or Insurance;
- Application knowledge in AML (Anti Money Laundering), GRC (Governance Risk Compliance), and AMS (Audit Management System).
- Build and integrate information systems;
- Drive IT CM Team to deliver Compliance, Risk Management, and Internal Audit projects and major initiatives;
- Involved in the full lifecycle of application projects from planning through implementation;
- Adopt the change management framework, governance standard and follow regulatory requirements;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Provide supervision and guidance to IT CM teams;
- Monitor and manage production support ensuring incidents and problems are managed within SLAs standards;
- Provide regular dashboard reporting on Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit Business Change Request Progress and Prioritization.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.