19 August 2022
An exciting role as IT Infrastructure Manager to oversee the management of infrastructure service, IT operations, projects and stakeholders while adapting latest technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 6 years of working experience in designing , deploying , managing and supporting IT infrastructure operations, services, projects & hosting environments;
- Hands on technical expertise in Windows & Unix Application and database servers, VMWare virtualization & Cisco networking devices;
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and solutions;
- Familiar with the latest technologies, approaches like DevOps, Cloud native architecture;
- Understanding of applications, architecture and infrastructure policies/regulations;
- Good experience and expertise in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong personality and yet personable to enrich relationships within the organization.
- AWS / Azure Cloud Certifications.
- Provide leadership for overall infrastructure service, IT operations, projects and stakeholders;
- Lead Initiatives to analyse, map, and develop strategy to support the existing Infrastructure and to achieve the objectives of sustainable growth in providing secure and resilient digital infrastructure;
- Lead team to development of regulatory frameworks, codes of practice, technical guidelines on the applications of evolving technologies and end-user adoption of cloud;
- Engage with vendors to identify and develop new sustainable growth pathways to enhance firmwide robust Infrastructure;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, i.e. translating business strategy into technology strategy and promote adoption of best practices.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.