18 August 2022
Excellent opportunity as a Business Analyst and customer facing operations in a leading organization within the Financial Services sector.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Studies, Information Systems or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in Business analysis;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Work experience in the Insurance / Banking Industry.
- Support various digital distribution projects for the organisation;
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical;
- Work with the internal teams and project vendors and stay on top of the system changes;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment;
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative;
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan;
- Track and report issues and Define & measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Lakshmi Prasanna Darisi at email@example.com quoting the job title.