5 September 2022
We are looking for a self motivated and independent Functional Business Analyst to deliver the business solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong Credit Risk/Risk Reporting experience coupled with a successful track record of Business Analysis roles on implementation projects in BFSI.
- At least 5+ years of Business Analysis experience dealing with Risk Management/Risk Reporting/Credit Risk in the Financial Services industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Has good experience in Risk Data Mart;
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Financial Markets products;
- Experience in SDLC, able to perform data mapping and hands-on test planning and execution as part of project implementation;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries to support data analysis and testing;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Familiar with Wolters Kluwer (WKFS) OneSumX solution.
- Role will participate in any other business tasks required from project initiation to post-implementation;
- Involve in gathering business requirements, prepare functional requirements, write User Stories and initiate User Requests (Request for Service) on behalf of the business and risk management/credit units;
- Optimize efficiency by reviewing business process, regression testing and impact analysis;
- Write test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and collaborate with stakeholders to perform UAT;
- Collect internal and external data and perform business specific tasks data analysis, user interviews/ surveys, maintain system configuration, preparation of user reports and Live Verification;
- Coordinate with technology and delivery team to ensure successful delivery of user requirements;
- Identify, analyze, clean-up and transform/ prepare project data for processing;
- Maintain documentation for credit systems such as requirements, user guides, FAQs.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.