16 August 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Cyber Assurance Analyst to protect the business by implementing and supporting security solutions.
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of working experience in performing IT security assessments, threat analysis, vulnerability assessment and security risk review;
- Knowledge in security controls, networks and operating systems;
- Strong hands-on experience on security operations, patching, hardening of networks and servers, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, incidence response;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- GPEN, CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, OSCP, CREST certification.
- Work closely with clients and cyber team to develop cyber security strategies and advise on security issues including vulnerabilities in IT processes and controls;
- Involve in advising stakeholders on security solutioning, running workshops as well as supporting in business development;
- Conduct IT security assessments such as IT network infrastructure reviews, security risk assessment, information security policies review and system technical configuration review;
- Analyze and evaluate threats, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues found from security assessments;
- Support information security risk assessment for new and existing systems to ensure it complies with cyber security policies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.