11 August 2022
Our client is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect with deep technical expertise to lead, architect and develop large-scale cloud solutions in a consultancy environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 8 years of working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise-level cloud solutions;
- Good experience in cloud computing such as AWS/ Azure/ GCP or VMware;
- Strong experience in Private/ Public and Hybrid Cloud set-up and migration projects;
- Experience in emerging IT technologies in the following area: Platform, Database, Virtualization, Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS) and Container;
- Familiar with Agile/ DevOps methodology;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate architecture methods, concepts, standards and policies.
- Cloud Security;
- Cloud certifications;
- PMP certified.
- Lead in Cloud solutioning and architecture for large-scale migration projects;
- Create architecture documentation to effectively explain design concepts and solutions to various stakeholders;
- Recommend new services to complement and enhance infrastructure elements to stream-line and support applications development and deployment;
- Provide Cloud-Native Application Architecture: PaaS/FaaS services, Serverless architecture, API Gateway, Containerization and Microservices;
- Experience with WebServices and Visualization and knowledge of J2EE and SOA concepts;
- Lead continuous enhancement to design, develop, test and deploy new Cloud Infrastructure using Agile methodology.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Shilpy Kashyap at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.