8 August 2022
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Systems Analyst to assist on the enhancement and support of large scale, enterprise and critical systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in application design, development and maintenance in Java;
- Has prior knowledge in Java application development;
- Good understanding on development, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining software application to support users’ needs on digital platforms;
- Analyze, Design and Develop mission critical business applications along with documentation;
- Independent and proactive;
- Efficient and good team player;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Analyze, design and develop mission critical business applications along with documentation;
- Put together workflow, help develop technical specifications and conduct feasibilities studies;
- Prepare project plans and documentation according to agreed standards and guidelines;
- Hands-on with coding and participate in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Provide post implementation support for users through troubleshooting and timely resolution to address any incidents encountered;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure the success of the project;
- Keep abreast of the latest technological trends and assess the feasibility of adopting new technologies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Lakshmi Prasanna Darisi at email@example.com quoting the job title.