3 August 2022
Our client is looking for product manager that has managed or developed Digital or Artificial Intelligence (AI) products. The role involves product development life cycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities, acting as a liaison to establish product roadmaps to meet business needs and demands.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital / Data / AI product ownership or management roles;
- Experience in managing end to end Product Lifecycle from concept, design, prototyping, testing, adoption and product end-of-life;
- Good technical understanding on Digital Trust, Cryptography, Robotics, AR / VR, Blockchain, Web 3.0;
- Strong technical knowledge on Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) technologies particularly in computer vision, speech, other forms of media analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science;
- Good understanding of the Artificial Intelligence ecosystem from both the demand-side as well as supply-side;
- Experience in Agile project methodologies and delivery;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to non-technical audience;
- Strong stakeholder management, an ability to drive product adoption and collaborate across multiple organizations;
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with wireframing tools (e.g. Figma, XD);
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies to drive new product introduction and adoption.
- Manage product development lifecycle from conceptualizing, drive implementation to adoption of Digital, Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners (both demand and supply side);
- Lead the development of product positioning strategies and establish product roadmaps to meet business needs and demands;
- Translate product strategy into detailed business requirement and technical product roadmap;
- Implement activities to drive the product adoption and promote mindshare for the product;
- Work closely with the technology team for design, prototyping, testing and product roll-out;
- Liaison with external technology solution providers and proactively report progress/status to key stakeholders;
- Manage IP agreements, commercial agreements, NDAs, transfer/licensing agreements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.