3 August 2022
Our client is looking for creative business-technology individuals to provide business consultancy in developing new business cases and obtained buy-in from various partners with focus in Data and Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) technologies.
He/she must be able to drive the AI translation for the full spectrum of various industries and create impactful prototypes driven by business requirements to reshape the future business.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Data Science;
- Minimum 5 years in business consultancy in Data and Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) technical related product and services;
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an AI Practitioner ( AI R&D and / or AI Implementation);
- Strong technical knowledge in AI / Data related technologies;
- Able to translate technical concepts into business use cases and obtain buy-in from the industries for the AI use cases.
- Technical knowledge in Robotics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing ( NLP );
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Working knowledge of patents, copyrights and other forms of IP.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills to drive collaboration across multi-organisations (both internal & external);
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Possess an MBA or PHD.
- Responsible to deepen and drive Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology translation into the various industry sectors;
- Uncover the future potentials of emerging Data & AI Technologies and the values they can bring to reshape the future business;
- Provide business consultancy in developing new business cases and obtained buy-in from various partners with focus in Data & Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies;
- Seeks active partnerships to form innovative ideas and approaches to improve the business use cases that aim to increase consumption and adoption rate;
- Research and develop impactful proof of concepts, prototypes for new business cases in order to identify new technology/business gaps whereby there are potential opportunities for demand/supply aggregation;
- Responsible to generate leads and engage partners in framing their business challenges, co-create and propose effective business use cases solutions;
- Work closely with technology team, to acting as a liaison to establish product roadmaps to meet business need and demand;
- Build knowledge and expertise in emerging AI technologies to promote technology adoption internally and externally within the organization.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.