3 August 2022
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. We are seeking an experienced Calypso DevOps Engineer to be a part of the project.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Calypso development and application support especially in the back-office;
- Hands-on with migration from legacy system to Calypso back office;
- Experience in Java Development and Customizations in Calypso ( preferably version 14 & above);
- Possess experience and proficiency in UNIX Shell Scripting, RDMS, and SQL;
- Hands-on using CI / CD pipelines and working in test-driven development ( TDD) environment;
- Sound knowledge of Financial Markets products;
- Effective communicator, with the ability to communicate with business/users;
- Independent and yet a strong team player in a global environment;
- Able to maintain a positive and pleasant attitude in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
- ITIL Certified;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Involved in refining business requirements to Calypso solutions;
- Responsible for Calypso related change requests, day-to-day coordination, implementations and support;
- Involved in design, development and ensure delivery of requirements along with the team;
- Responsible for stability of production environments by delivering functional and technical support;
- Create automated test cases for validating the solution;
- Involved in Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing ;
- Creating the user guides and providing training;
- Involved in continuous service improvements and automation of BAU Activities;
- Provide production support in rotational shifts along with on call support during non-peak hours or weekend support;
- Adhere to change management requirements for application and system implementations.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.