3 August 2022
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join the cyber security team as a Digital Forensics Incident Responder (DFIR);
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Information Security focusing on identifying remediating and investigation of Cyber Security Incidents;
- Experience in forensic tool kits such as Encase, X-Ways, FTK or Autopsy in imaging, collection, transformation, analysing, gathering, examination, investigation different kinds of digital evidences;
- Good understanding of Malware, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM platforms;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in self-development and cyber security research;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Good written and communication skills.
- GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst or related certifications;
- Experience working in a Security Operation Centre (SOC).
- Part of the Cyber Forensic team to provide forensic support to manage Digital Forensic and Incident Reponses;
- Responsible to monitor, triage cyber threat information from news, incoming feeds and logs;
- Assist and support Digital Forensics Incident Responder Analyst to investigate any malware out-rage, security incidents or root-cause analysis;
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents that may involve digital forensic analysis, malware analysis and log analysis;
- Perform cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities assessment;
- Provide strong technical guidance on investigation and threat assessments;
- Track and manage incidents and handle end-to-end resolution starting from detection (opening) to closure;
- Adhere to the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) within the security operations; regularly review them to improve the efficiency;
- Maintain situational awareness and keep current with cyber security news and threat actor Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs);
- Liaise with the stakeholders and report potential findings from both technical and business perspective;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.