3 August 2022
We are seeking for an experienced Security Engineer to manage, architect, integrate Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems across platforms both on premise and in cloud.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Security Engineering, SIEM, Splunk within Security and Operations fields;
- Excellent work experience in Incident Management and Post Incident Review Process
- Good working knowledge in a variety of platforms, operating systems, network, databases or software applications;
- Good understanding of Security vulnerabilities with respect to Applications and Infrastructure;
- Understanding of Malware, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM platforms;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in self-development and cyber security research;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Good written and communication skills.
- Certification in GPEN / GWAPT / OSCP / CREST.
- Manage, architect and integrate SIEM Systems across platforms both on premise and in cloud;
- Monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network, server/system, storage, database, applications to search for signs of security compromise;
- Involved in Business-As-Usual (BAU) support, attending to high severity security incidents and adhere to Incident Management;
- Responsible to identify and investigate intrusion to determine cause and extent of breach;
- Track and manage incidents and handle end-to-end resolution starting from detection (opening) to closure;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Liaise with the stakeholders and report potential findings from both technical and business perspective;
- Create dashboards and reports on SIEM, optimise operations and performance of SIEM indexes and search queries;
- Write scripts to develop new use cases, log parsing of new sources;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.