2 August 2022
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a IT Engineer supporting Core Banking unit, Wholesale Banking Technology systems and applications.
- Degree in Information technology, Computer science and related discipline;
- Has 7-10 years’ experience in business analysis, web development, L2 and L3 production support;
- Have a good understanding of programming languages, database fundamentals (SQL Server), SSH File Transfer Protocol, batch scripting;
- Hands-on development experience in .NET programming languages and some experience required in Java/J2EE platform;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL Server, Integration Service (SSIS), IIS and Apache Tomcat management;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Administration, Python, Automated Testing and SharePoint Development experience.
- Responsible for health-check, L2/L3 support and rectification for critical applications for the Core Banking unit, Wholesale Banking;
- Manage the applications in scope, covering organizational responsibilities such as preparing meetings with vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure that the necessary IT risk related activities are timely performed;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Report incidents to third party, provides second line support, monitor progress of third line support of 3rd party on high priority incidents and escalates timely when applicable;
- Act as single point of contact for incidents and provides urgency and impact (priority) to the 3rd party;
- Conduct accurate maintenance of application components in the Configuration Management Database.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.