22 July 2022
Our client is looking for a Cybersecurity consultant keen to expand their skillsets into the analytics area, to join their growing team of analytics experts. You will help to expand and optimize the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for their cybersecurity related projects!
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineer / Information Systems / Data Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity Operations with good knowledge on data analytics;
- Experience with data exploitation strategy and used cases for resilience or cybersecurity objectives for big data;
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts;
- Familiar with big data streaming tools and database frameworks such as Kibana, Splunk, Tableau;
- Good understanding of Computer networking, Network security and System security;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Fast learner and ability to work independently.
- Exposure to big data streaming tools, database frameworks and visualisation tools such as Apache NiFi, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow etc.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines to transform and enrich the data used to improve the cybersecurity programs, R&D and initiatives;
- Identify and build resilience and cybersecurity use cases to support operation needs to discover trends and precursors for potential cybersecurity risk and incidents;
- Design and define data formats, schema and retention duration to support the identified use cases;
- Responsible for the data integration activity, including data extraction, cleansing, transformation, movement, loading and updating processes;
- Incorporate data retention strategy to optimise storage requirements;
- Work with stakeholders to develop data exploitation plans;
- Support and provide data-related requirements to build the system cybersecurity posture and capabilities;
- Identify new tools and framework to improve the efficiency on existing data analytics platforms.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.