21 July 2022
We are looking for a driven individual to work as a Tester for the digital product delivery team within the banking domain. A great chance to grow and learn.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 0-2 years of experience in Testing;
- Working knowledge of Testing and SDLC;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Some experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking, and reporting;
- Familiarity with Quality assurance processes and tools including JIRA, confluence, and JBehave.
Work experience in banking industry.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end-to-end test cases for the assigned projects related to the digital platform’s user acceptance testing;
- Able to write and execute test scripts, execute end-to-end test scenarios with detailed steps as per requirements for both manual and automated testing;
- Required to write test plan and testing summary documents and maintain documentation related to updates of project change and assurance processes;
- Detect, report, and track defects in the application tools (like JIRA) and work with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Collaborate with business and technology team to ensure effective end-to-end testing;
- Collaborate with all stakeholders right from clarifications to issue closure;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.