20 July 2022
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Java Developer?
Join the team of Specialists and be part of an exciting journey in supporting mission critical systems.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in design, development and maintenance of web based Java enterprise systems;
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JSF;
- Experienced in open source frameworks like Weblogic /Websphere and application servers such as DB2/Oracle/MS SQL Server;
- Familiar with Java based content management, workflow/case management systems;
- Experienced in handling projects in open source systems;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java;
- Lead or be a part of a team to design, develop and implement new and existing application systems;
- Provide support to users of the enterprise application systems from a technical perspective;
- Assist the project manager to conceptualise and implement the projects;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Continually engage in professional development.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.