20 July 2022
One of the most established clients is hiring for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to support their enterprise platform middleware applications.
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Has 3-4 years of experience in supporting middleware applications on Windows/Linux/Redhat mission critical application systems;
- Has experience in installing and configuring Apache Web Servers, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere MQ and Redhat middleware servers;
- Experience in standalone as well as High availability clustered environment, load balancing, clustering, firewalls, proxy;
- Familiar with performing SSL certs configurations & renewals, JDBC data sources configurations;
- Ability to provide 24*7 support for maintenance, beyond business hours and weekends when required;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Certifications in IBM WebSphere, Redhat, Jboss or EAP.
- Responsible to setup, administer, Implement and maintain mission critical middleware applications;
- Perform system and security upgrades, patches, vulnerability fixes on a timely basis to ensure compliance with internal security policies and standards;
- Perform deployment, SSL cert renewals and operational support through command line;
- Proactively monitor the operational health of mission critical platforms and ensure system availability along with meeting SLAs;
- Involved in day-to-day troubleshooting, configuring JDBC middleware services along with end to end documentation;
- Assist in the planning, implementing and supporting of new technology solutions;
- Provide 24*7 system support and maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery processes when required;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Lakshmi Prasanna Darisi at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.