3 August 2022
We are seeking for an experienced SAP Consultant for various modules such as FICO, MM, PS, RE-FX to support and facilitate IT projects within a consulting environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- Has 6 years of experience in SAP ECC6/ S/4HANA, MM, FICO, PS, REFX;
- Experienced with consultation environment with 3 years experience;
- Technically skilled with ABAP programming;
- Ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of project lifecycle;
- Strong in verbal and written communications, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Good vendor management, stakeholder communications and management.
- Ability to build trust and manage high level executive relationships;
- Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills.
- Responsible for providing expertise of SAP modules and manage the transition;
- Gather the core requirements of the users and design systems solutions;
- Responsible for the delivering the SAP Change Requests, Enhancements and issue logs based on configuration;
- Create functional Specifications for Change Requests raised;
- Create technical specifications for the SAP technical consultant when coding is required;
- Actively involved in performing unit testing, system integration testing, regression testing and assist user in acceptance testing;
- Support SAP users, troubleshoot, investigate, analyze, and resolve system issues reported;
- Perform upgrade/patching of SAP support package annually;
- Propose new solutions/directions to improve the effectiveness and efficient implementation;
- Provide system training to the new users;
- Coordinate with other modules and external systems that have interfaces with SAP modules.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at email@example.com quoting the job title.