18 July 2022
An exciting opportunity for QA specialists to be involved in multiple web and mobile application projects with our client within the financial sector.
- Degree/Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in manual or both manual and automation testing for any core or web applications;
- Must have working knowledge of SQL query, API testing and API testing tools like Postman, Rest Assured;
- Experienced in managing end to end process including requirement gathering, developing test scripts and using testing tools like Selenium, QTP, Load Runner;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization;
- Has an eye for detail and is open to learning.
- Experience within the financial sector.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business processes, analyze requirements and change requests;
- Prepare test strategy, test scenarios and execute test cases;
- Involved in planning the release for change request/defects,
- Responsible for analyzing the upcoming delivery of projects, changes and defects, maintains test environment and highlights any issues;
- Involved in documentation of test results, provide timely update on overall testing, defects / delivery status and conducts training on new features;
- Supports BAU team with production defects, liaises with development teams on the delivery of the defects and support users during the testing phase.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Shilpy Kashyap at email@example.com quoting the job title.