15 July 2022
We are seeking an IT Development Analyst with a strong experience in application development to be part of the innovative and digital transformation journey for a leading organization.
- Strong development skills and experience in desktop-based / service-based applications primarily using .NET tools (C#, VB.NET);
- Strong database development skills and experience, with one/both Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft SQLServer T-SQL;
- Broad knowledge of, and interest in, technologies outside of .NET tooling and SQL e.g. f FIX protocols, Messaging Service, Crystal Reports, TFS Build, etc. technologies;
- Experience of touch points within ‘Front to Back’ components of a Commodity Trading Business – or similar;
- Familiar with Agile methodology;
- Able to perform various phases of SDLC;
- Able to work on its own mainly, as well as part of the team on remote basis when essential;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptive to work on multiple tasks assigned in timely fashion;
- Knowledge of commodity markets will be beneficial- Energy, Base Metals;
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to investigate, analyze and troubleshoot tasks.
- Work with Business Users across the Project Lifecycle where appropriate, and assist Business Analysis and Users in the UAT process as required;
- Be a key, hands-on, and active developer within the team, contributing significant elements to strategic system changes and builds;
- Collaborate with other IT Development team members that are working in the Regulatory, BAU, and Support spaces, to ensure the Metals/Energy Programme work is co-ordinated with the wider technical activity;
- Assist in the coordination of, and partake in, key aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, including technical design and documentation;
- Peer review of code where appropriate, Unit Testing, support of UAT, software release, and initial support of new systems deliveries;
- Support and resolve production application issues promptly;
- Document all new development based on the documentation framework used by the IT development team;
- Engage in End of Day process support and monitoring;
- Support OpenLink Endur application, including any enhancement or fixing issues;
- Support Excel VBA Macros and introduce any enhancements;
- Engage in analysis, unit testing, implementation, and release management process as well for production systems;
- Liaise with the London Development team for relevant global projects as well as contribute in the development, support, and routine maintenance of those global applications.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.