14 July 2022
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to be part of their team of an established organization within the Banking & Financial services domain.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Having web and mobile application testing experience will be an advantage;
- Familiar with Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), JBehave, JIRA and/or confluence will be an advantage.
- Design, develop, develop and maintain test scenarios and detailed end and end test cases for the assigned projects related to digital platform's user acceptance testing;
- Able to write and execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system (e.g. Jira) and follow through on defect resolution;
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Collaborate with business and technology team to ensure effective end to end testing;
- Document and maintain documentation related to product assurance processes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Gabriel Aloysius Pang Soon Le at email@example.com quoting the job title.