13 July 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced individual in a senior management role to handle the Cyber Security & related IT Security Operations for the organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science;
- At least 7 years of working experience in IT Security Operations and/or Incident Response;
- Strong understanding of various technology risk management framework;
- Excellent understanding in solutioning and the implementation of security tools (e.g. Anti-DDoS / Log Management);
- Familiar with the design and implementation of Cloud infrastructure including Cloud's best practices and security requirements;
- Experience managing a team and comfortable with liaising with senior stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of MAS regulations.
- Work with senior management to review the cyber security roadmap and strategy;
- Oversee the overall IT Security operations including looking at insider threat and cyber threat intelligence;
- Be the SME for infrastructure and application team for the implementation of new enterprise security solutions;
- Provide regular operational dashboard and matrices to gauge the effectiveness of threat monitoring and responses;
- Work closely with various teams to maintain a detailed and efficient enterprise security architecture;
- Develop and enhance a hybrid SOC for advanced cyber threat monitoring and detection;
- Implement various cyber resilience frameworks and processes for cyber security operations and incident response;
- Evaluate new technology to strength the cyber defense of the organisation;
- Manage team performance and be involved in the optimization of resources.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at email@example.com quoting the job title.