7 July 2022
We are looking for someone who has experience on the sustainability related field and is keen to help operationalize our client's sustainability vision, action plans, business priorities and targets.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sustainable Marketing or any related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in sustainability related work;
- Good knowledge of sustainability issues, international standards and best practices in the market;
- Passionate about driving sustainability in business;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and strong experience in working with senior stakeholders;
- Strategic thinker and able to manage on multiple complex projects involving cross functional teams.
- Experience working in insurance or financial services industry;
- Familiar with international sustainability frameworks such as GRI, TCFD, CDP, SASB etc.
- Support the implementation of sustainability strategy, program and impact in alignment with the company’s sustainability vision, policies, material actions, business priorities and targets;
- Know the key players in the sustainability/ESG field and drive collaborations with related industry specialists to improve the company's sustainability progress;
- In charge of monitoring and tracking company's sustainability target and deliverables and update the Management and Board on the progress report scorecard on a quarterly basis;
- Compile and maintain sustainability-related data, information and documentation for annual sustainability reporting;
- Manage sustainability disclosure and produce sustainability report that is in alignment with international reporting requirements;
- Keep abreast of latest and evolving sustainability trends, issues, and best practices and their impact on the company and business;
- Drive the operationalization of sustainability agenda across different sustainability work steams and run any sustainability related program, initiatives and capability building strategy;
- Be the sustainability ambassador of the company and drive awareness of sustainability internally to create a learning and engaged culture;
- Support the delivery of sustainability-related communications to enhance education, awareness and engagement of sustainability initiatives internally and externally.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.