7 July 2022
Looking for a leader to lead and oversee the policies and operations of the Digital Content Office for effective knowledge management and communication for the organization.
You will leverage on different technologies, collaboration tools and platforms to effect tighter collaboration, knowledge sharing, build trust and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Communications, Legal Studies, Journalism, Marketing;
- Experienced in leveraging integrated communication with focus on media relations related to online safety legislation;
- Able to simplify and write consumer content to generate curiosity and engage reader;
- Has at least 8 years of management or leadership capacity;
- Expertise in developing digitally-focused business solutions and strategy for business and IT;
- Should have worked on various social communication channels namely Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and others;
- Hands on experience in writing online content, speeches and other forms of communication;
- Stakeholder engagement to drive alignment with stakeholders and markets;
- Strong influencing skills and negotiating skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has public policy, economic regulatory and/or enforcement / investigation knowledge.
- Responsible to direct operations and investigations against online (digital) harms, such as inappropriate content threatening user safety and harms against the public or corporate interest;
- Assist to operationalise and effect Codes of Practice tagged to online safety legislation, and other relevant legislation;
- Work with stakeholders across industries to operationalise key legislation relating to online safety;
- Work with industry to refine systems and processes to comply with legislative requirements, and to assess potentially harmful content;
- Lead the teams in working to ensure effective communication of decisions to the domestic and international community;
- Work in close collaboration with both internal & external parties to build technical capabilities to address non-compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.