4 July 2022
Our international client is seeking for a IT Application Engineer (primarily on Java, Oracle) to join their team in developing high tech Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) application systems and components.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in Java / J2EE development;
- Good experience in Application Enhancement and Support activities;
- Strong experience in application server, client application and database (i.e. Oracle);
- Conversant in database application development using Oracle Developer, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting;
- Knowledge in Linus / Windows and Client Server technology;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- SCJP / J2EE Certified.
- Part of the application (L2 & L3) support of productions systems, monitoring, supporting and provide maintenance and continuous improvement of Manufacturing IT applications;
- Responsible for analyzing users requirements and developing technical specifications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, deployment, documentation and user guide of IT application systems;
- Understand project management and provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Involve in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT);
- Provide both user and system support during pre and post implementation;
- Participate in projects enhancements, system automation feasibility studies and functional analysis;
- Ensure development task are completed on time with proper documentations and inline with corporate policy and guidelines.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Shilpy Kashyap at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.