4 July 2022
An exciting opportunity with an established Insurance client to support and achieve product assurance before new products/product enhancements are implemented.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Business or any related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to work well with colleagues at various levels;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player to work well in a team;
- Have a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Prior experience in testing or product configuration experience;
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Work closely with IT team and vendors to help resolve issues arising from user acceptance testing;
- Involve in preparation of test cases and conduct user acceptance testing on product launches and product enhancements;
- Responsible for timely completion of user acceptance testing on core life operating systems;
- Understanding of product requirements for system implementation to ensure test planning and execution is comprehensive and accurate;
- Monitor test progress and document defects;
- Responsible for risk escalation to relevant stakeholders;
- Document and maintain documentation related to product assurance processes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Gabriel Aloysius Pang Soon Le at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.