24 June 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead, drive and manage enterprise-wide transformation programme as part of the digital transformation initiatives within the financial sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Has at least 5 years of IT project management experience in driving large-scale enterprise-wide projects;
- Performed at least one successful, large-scale implementation of enterprise application project in a project manager or lead role;
- Strong vendor management and team / stakeholder communication skills;
- Strong knowledge in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Agile Development;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgeting, resource and time management;
- Good negotiation, problem-solving, conflict management skills;
- Ability to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience in Digital Transformation & Cloud based projects;
- PMP / CITPM Certified.
- Manage all IT-related projects and be the point of contact throughout the project phases;
- Plan and manage the solution delivery for each project;
- Ensure the projects are delivered within the allocated timeline and budget;
- Work closely with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure the delivery of the projects;
- Communicate the project deliveries to the team/ vendors and be responsible for application development;
- Working closely with project stakeholders to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Organise and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis, application compliance and project budgeting.