23 June 2022
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to be part of their team of an established organization within the Banking & Financial services domain.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Having web and mobile application testing experience will be an advantage.
- Design, develop, develop and maintain test scenarios and detailed end and end test cases for the assigned projects related to digital platform's user acceptance testing;
- Able to execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system (e.g. Jira) and follow through on defect resolution;
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Collaborate with business and technology team to ensure effective end to end testing;
- Document and maintain documentation related to product assurance processes.