22 June 2022
Are you looking for a next challenging role?
We have an exciting opportunity with our client to join them as a Manager/ Senior Manager & work towards the development of their Info communications standards and regulations.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in technology, consulting or standardization work;
- Good understanding of emerging technologies like 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT;
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse group of stakeholders;
- Self-driven, resourceful, tech savvy and results oriented;
- Must have the willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience in policy making;
- Experience in TCP/IP protocols and quantum technology.
- Involved in planning and implementing new standards & programmes within the Info-communications field;
- Coordinate and manage interactions and communications with industry partners to develop and implement the new standards;
- Provide advice to stakeholders with respect to best practices, guidelines, references and help them adopt the new policies;
- Keep abreast of the global developments with respect to new policies and industry standards & contribute to update accordingly;
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects or new researches.