20 June 2022
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for a Senior Manager responsible for leading Ops Engineers and be part of a global international team in financial markets.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of experience working in application production support related activities such as incident management, IT operations, release and change management in the financial services sector;
- Hands-on experience in Unix, Linux, Python, Oracle, SQL Server, web server configurations ( JBoss / Tomcat );
- Has functional knowledge to support end users such as Traders / Sales, Risk Managers, Finance in the financial services industry;
- Working knowledge on DevOps and Agile software development tools and methodologies;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, IT Risk & Security concepts;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong, dynamic with focus on creating great user experience;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- ITIL certified;
- DevOps / Agile certifications;
- Functional knowledge in Interest Rate / Credit Derivatives and Treasury Products.
- Responsible to support, oversee and manage production incidents for mission critical applications in Asia;
- Build a team that operates flawlessly and committed to delivering outstanding IT service;
- Champion and manage ongoing IT operations according to service targets and guide the team members;
- Working as part of cross-border squad to be able to establish and analyze requirements, manage risks/issues and implement solutions;
- Establish good working relationship with various stakeholders;
- Plan and organize the resources and capacity required to ensure smooth operation of the IT systems;
- Responsible for effective problem management , able to handle escalations and ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Should be able to advise on recruitment, career development of operation engineers in the chapter;
- Propose innovative solutions to improve the overall efficiency of IT Operations.