20 June 2022
Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous individual to be a part of their Digital Business team to drive digital sales of new & existing customer and engagement within the financial domain.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field from a reputed institute;
- At least 10 years working experience in business development, product development, digital marketing;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and customer acquisitions;
- Experience managing projects and able to work independently under pressure;
- Possess good business acumen, strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Able to draw insights from customer research to understand market segments;
- Able to drive digital performance marketing through data analytics to design, develop and launch segment campaigns;
- Able to work with people across all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in Insurance/banking domain.
- Develop new initiatives to optimize customer journey as well as drive engagement and sales;
- Design, plan and execute campaigns to engage online and offline customers;
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and develop right products, platform and processes to optimize effectiveness of campaigns;
- Drive digital performance marketing using data and analytics to optimize digital marketing for campaigns;
- Track, analyze and report leads acquisition and digital sales performance and improve ROI;
- Ensure end to end performance tracking in place from leads to conversion.