16 June 2022
Are you looking for a challenging role? One of our leading and well established clients is looking for a Sitecore Developer to support their content management systems.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems ;
- Strong knowledge in SiteCore (Version 8 and 9) and enterprise content management systems;
- Hands-on experience in Microservices architecture, container-based deployment and cloud native principles;
- Good understanding on DevOps, Agile Methodology, modern application development;
- A strong yet independent team player who is proactive with a digital mindset;
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sitecore certification;
- Microsoft .Net certification;
- Good to have at least 2 years of experience in leading or mentoring the team.
- Understand, analyze and gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible to support SiteCore CMS module for main websites of the Organization;
- Responsible for design, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide continuous post implementation support and enhancement based on business needs;
- Working closely with project managers, vendors and various business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions.