16 June 2022
We are looking for a meticulous and independent UAT Analyst to be part of Wholesale Operational Banking team of an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Finance and Banking or equivalent;
- Has 1 to 3 years of experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing ( UAT );
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Having banking credit & loans processing operations experience;
- Exposure to TOSCA testing tool.
- Perform UAT in the assigned functionality areas based on Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and UAT Test Scripts in AS400 testing environment;
- Provide system support functions to business and operation users;
- Capture & document all UAT testing results and walkthrough the test results with the assigned supervisor;
- Ensure that the UAT testing results are as per stated in the UAT test scripts;
- Use the Defects Management Tool to log any deviations in the UAT test results;
- Use TOSCA testing tool for execution automation of the UAT test cases.