15 June 2022
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our client as a Production Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 0-2 years of experience providing support to business systems and applications in banking or financial service sectors;
- Possesses good knowledge on Site Reliability Engineering best practices and experience adhering to Site Reliability Engineering guidelines in the work;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Prior experience in the banking industry.
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support (9 hour shift);
- Responsible for health-check, continuous L1 support and rectification for mission critical applications;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues or escalate to application managers and the management team;
- Involve with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications.