13 June 2022
Our client is looking for a Cybersecurity Manager to plan, design and conduct cyber incident simulation exercises for clients from a consultancy standpoint.
- A recognized University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years in information security or incident response;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity solutions and situational awareness in the cybersecurity area;
- Good experience in cyber threat hunting, vulnerability assessments, malware and digital forensic analysis;
- Practical and relevant knowledge in various Information Security Domains;
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest developments in cyber services capabilities and hacker methodology;
- Familiar with managing a project budget and able to balance between quality client outcomes, expected timeframes and being on budget;
- Collaborate effectively with various levels of internal stakeholders to build effective, productive working relationships;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GREM.
- Involve in planning, designing and conducting cyber incident simulation exercises for clients to improve cyber readiness to detect and respond from potential cyber threats;
- Design realistic, challenging and relevant scenarios to meet client's strategic and operational exercise objectives;
- Provide end to end support for table-top exercises from scheduling, coordinating and conducting meetings, facilitation of exercise and escalating of issues;
- Review stakeholders Cyber Incident Response Plan which integrates with enterprise incident response plan;
- Manage projects and ensure exercise objectives are met.