22 July 2021
An exciting opportunity for SAP FICO professionals to work as Senior Business Analyst (Techno-Functional) to lead, drive, integrate SAP Finance systems implementation as part of the Organization-wide digital transformation initiatives!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years experience implementing and maintaining SAP FI / HCM;
- Hands-on SAP ECC 6.0 ( Netweaver ) FICO / HR ABAP / Webdynpro programming, workflow and configuration;
- Knowledge of SAP GL, budgets, funds control & procurement functionalities and features;
- Knowledge of SAP Organisation Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management to Personnel Development;
- Knowledge of SAP Talent Management (Appraisal, Recruitment, Talent Management & Development, Compensation and Learning Solution);
- Strong in verbal and written communications, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Good vendor management, stakeholder communications and management.
- Knowledge of, and experience in SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP 7;
- Experience in leading cloud ERP products in FI / HR domain.
- Responsible for driving the transformation and integration of SAP Financial systems into the shared HR, Finance and Procurement system and manage the transition;
- Gather the core finance business requirements and assist in the integration with other business systems and applications;
- Conduct Fit-Gap analysis and assess the applicability for adoption to address business needs;
- Explore, analysis and identify the business requirements to provide the solution assessment and validation;
- Actively and professionally engage different stakeholders in streamlining processes and increase the efficiency;
- Work with vendors and technology teams to design and develop as per the requirements;
- Propose new solutions/directions to improve the effectiveness and efficient implementation;
- Manage post-implementation support and enhancements include software patches / upgrades, service quality and compliance as per corporate standards and guidelines.