21 July 2021
An excellent opportunity for Windows System Administrator to work on projects with our client, a leading firm in the Banking domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology related fields;
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Windows Operating System (2016, 2012 & 2008);
- Working knowledge of Citrix, VMware, SSH, RDP, IIS & Hardware knowledge;
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning with Windows & Citrix;
- Experience in implementing and managing Citrix 7.x, NetScaler. Storefront;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication and ability to function with multiple teams.
- Preferred to have scripting knowledge in Batch Script and PowerShell.
- Plan and perform OS patching and migration activities independently;
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning (Windows & Citrix);
- Implementing and managing Citrix 7.x, NetScaler. Storefront etc;
- Knowledge of server hardening to ensure that system is secure;
- Supporting application setup will be an added advantage.