21 July 2021
An exciting opportunity to provide leadership within the Technology Management Office to provide project management expertise and governance over different projects across multi-disciplinary teams to plan, direct and implement large scale and complex projects using emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) , Internet of Things (IoT), Data Analytics, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 15 years of work experience with 10 years in Program/Project management with excellent working knowledge of structured Project Management approach;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Tenacity and the drive to work through issues obstacles in a calm / collected manner;
- Ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome show-stoppers / difficulties and lead the project to success;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can bring value to the greater community when projects are delivery well/successfully;
- Passion in keeping abreast with latest technologies.
- Agile, PMP Certified.
- As Programme Lead – supporting the various subsidiaries on the initiatives, programmes and work plans and providing governance and review procedures, processes and standards;
- Build rapport and maintain good working relationship with senior management and external stakeholders;
- Chair meetings to obtain updates from the various project stakeholders on scope, timeline and budgets;
- Forecast and manage budgets, monitor expenditures/costs/overheads against delivered and realised benefits;
- Overall quality assurance and governance of the integrity of the programme and projects;
- Work with different teams to ensure smooth progress and completion of project implementation on time and within budget;
- Work with Project Managers in managing dependencies and interfaces between projects and resolve any technical and/or operational issues;
- Provide coaching/mentoring to members within each program team to hone their capabilities and retain a motivated and high-performing team;
- Manage third party contributions to the programs;
- Manage program risks and associated mitigation plans;
- Provide regular progress report of all programs to senior management.